Price for 1 person: $550 / 1 person; $450 / 2 persons; $350 / 3 persons
Durations: 3 days, 2 nights
Season: June 22 – September 22
Area: Nothern Tien Shan mountains, National park Ile-Alatau
Accommodation in tents
Alpinism level – PD
Day 1. Transfer to the Alma village (1 h). Kargaly gorge – Akzhar pass – Green valley.
Distance 13 km; 8 hrs. Difference in height +1.750/-100 m (1.450-2.750-2.650-3.100 m).
Day 2. Moraine – Gigant glacier – Summit. Return to the camp.
Distance 12 km; 9-10 hrs. Difference in height +1.100 m / -1.100 (3.100-4.200-3.100 m).
Day 3. Green valley – Akzhar pass – Alma village. Transfer to the city (1 h).
Distance 13 km; 5-6 hrs. Difference in height -1.750/+100 m (3.100-2.650-2.750-1.450 m).
- Transport service (city – mountains – city)
- Guide service
- Rent tent 2-3 places
- Permit on National Park
*If you have some preferences in food write me previously.
- Rent of mats and sleeping bag – $20 / person
- Rent mountaineering equipment (except for crampons) – $40 / person
- Porter – $100 / 1 day. The guide carries only group equipment (tents, kitchen equipment, primus and gas).
- Ice screws
- Cooking equipment
- Carabiners (2)
Every person need to take:
- backpack (70-80 L)
- sleeping bag (comfort 0…-5оС)
- camping mat
- trekking sticks
- bottle for water
- mountaineering shoes
- reserve light shoes
- winter clothes (jacket, gloves, hat)
- thermal wear
- thermal pants
- warm pants
- fleece jacket
- windstopper coat
- raincoat and cape on a backpack
- clothes for change
- water bottle
- individual cosmetics
- personal dishes (cup, plate, spoon)
Personal medicine box:
- individual medications
Whats’App: +7705-391-7744, +7707-708-1889