Price for 1 person: $100 / 1 person; $75 / 2 persons; $60 / 3 persons
Total time of the tour: 6 hours
Hiking time: 5 hours
Driving time: 1 hours
Distance 10 km
Ascent +700 m
High altitude 2,250 m
The wide and sunny Kok Zhaylau valley lays at height of 1.500-2.400 m between two ridges, dividing the Small and Big Almaty gorges. It is more than 15 kms long. In winter, it is a favourite natural place for mountain-skiing and tobogganing, in other season – the alpine meadows framed with the coniferous and mixed coppice. Around Kok Zhaylau there are magnificent landscapes and a lot of the tourist mountain routes.
- transportation (Almaty-mountains-Almaty),
- guide service,
- permit for visiting “Ile Alatau” National Park.
You need to take:
- a small backpack (30 liters),
- trekking poles,
- raincoat (no matter what forecast is, it is better to take it),
- camping mats for the rest,
- trekking shoes,
- lightweight sportswear.
- For hike in the high mountains of over 3,000 meters you should always take warm clothes, for other tours it depends on the weather forecast and season.
- Passport is needed during the hiking.
Phone, Viber, WhatsApp: +7-707-708-1889 (Julia)
Phone, Viber, WhatsApp: +7-705-391-7744 (Yuriy)