Price for 1 person: $400 / 1 person; $300 / 2 persons; $250 / 3 persons
Durations: 2 days, 1 night
Season: June 15 – September 22
Area: Nothern Tien Shan mountains, National park Ile-Alatau
Accommodation in tents
Alpinism level – F
Day 1. Transfer to the Big Almaty gorge (1 h). Alpine Rose hotel – Moon glade – Kumbelsu pass – moraine.
Distance 8 km; 6 hrs. Difference in height +1250 m / -100 m (2.300-3.100-3.000-3.450 m).
Day 2. Climbing on the peak through glacier. Descent to the camp.
Distance 6,5 km; 6 hrs. Difference in height +750 m / -750 m (3.450-4.200-3.450 m).
Return to the Alpine Rose hotel. Transfer to the city.
Distance 8 km; 4 hrs. Difference in height +100 m / -1250 m (3.450-3.000-3.100-2.300 m).
- Transport service (city – mountains – city)
- Guide service
- Rent tent 2-3 places
- Permit on National Park
*If you have some preferences in food write me previously.
- Rent of mats and sleeping bag – $15 / person
- Rent mountaineering equipment (except for crampons) – $40 / person
- Porter – $100 / 1 day. The guide carries only group equipment (tents, kitchen equipment, primus and gas).
- Ice screws
- Cooking equipment
- Carabiners (2)
Every person need to take:
- backpack (70-80 L)
- sleeping bag (comfort 0…-5оС)
- camping mat
- trekking sticks
- bottle for water
- mountaineering shoes
- reserve light shoes
- winter clothes (jacket, gloves, hat)
- thermal wear
- thermal pants
- warm pants
- fleece jacket
- windstopper coat
- raincoat and cape on a backpack
- clothes for change
- water bottle
- individual cosmetics
- personal dishes (cup, plate, spoon)
Personal medicine box:
- individual medications
Whats’App: +7705-391-7744, +7707-708-1889