Price for 1 person: $400 / 1 person; $300 / 2 persons; $250 / 3 persons
Durations: 2 days, 1 night
Season: July 10 – September 22
Area: Nothern Tien Shan mountains, National park Ile-Alatau
Accommodation in tents
Alpinism level – F
Day 1. Transfer to the Shymbulak (1 h). Small Almaty gorge – Mynzhylki meadow – glaciological station T-1 – Tashkent camping (nights).
Distance 10 km; 6 hrs. Difference in height +1.100 m / -50 m (2.300-3.400 m).
Day 2. Climbing on the peak through the Tuyuksu glacier and pass 4.150 m. Descent to the camp.
Distance 12 km; 8-9 hrs. Difference in height +800 m / -800 m (3.400-4.231-3.400 m).
Return to the Shymbulak. Transfer to the city (1 h).
Distance 10 km; 3-4 hrs. Difference in height +50 m / -1.100 m (3.400-2.300 m).
- Transport service (city – mountains – city)
- Guide service
- Rent tent 2-3 places
- Permit on National Park
*If you have some preferences in food write me previously.
- Rent of mats and sleeping bag – $15 / person
- Rent mountaineering equipment (except for crampons) – $40 / person
- Porter – $100 / 1 day. The guide carries only group equipment (tents, kitchen equipment, primus and gas).
- Ice screws
- Cooking equipment
- Carabiners (2)
Every person need to take:
- backpack (70-80 L)
- sleeping bag (comfort 0…-5оС)
- camping mat
- trekking sticks
- bottle for water
- mountaineering shoes
- reserve light shoes
- winter clothes (jacket, gloves, hat)
- thermal wear
- thermal pants
- warm pants
- fleece jacket
- windstopper coat
- raincoat and cape on a backpack
- clothes for change
- water bottle
- individual cosmetics
- personal dishes (cup, plate, spoon)
Personal medicine box:
- individual medications
Whats’App: +7705-391-7744, +7707-708-1889