Adrenalinic Silence team has been providing guide services in the mountains of Kazakhstan since 2015. Two guides are in our team: Yuriy and Sergey. Yuriy have been going to the mountains very actively since 1997, Sergey – since 2010. We studied in the mountain clubs of Almaty at different times. Every year we hike in mountains 1 thousand km and more.
We work most of year in the Ile Alatau (Zailiysky Alatau) mountains near the Almaty city. Our specialization are one day hiking and multi-day trekking. In our free time we are exploring other mountainous regions of Kazakhstan: Western Tien Shan, Jongar Alatau and Altai. We were to countries interesting for trekking: Kyrgyzstan (especially often), Tajikistan, Russia, Nepal, Spain and Argentina. We are fond of cycling, skiing and snowboarding. We climbed the highest peaks: Europe and Russia – Mount Elbrus (5642 m), Northern Tien Shan – Talgar peak (5017 m) and Jongar Alatau – Semenov peak (4622 m).
- One-day hiking
- Hiking the peaks 3000 meters
- Trekking the peaks 4000 meters
- Trekking (multi-day)
- Mountaineering (climbing)
- Ski touring (wintertime and springtime)
For self-depended groups that need only guide:
- one-day hiking – from 80 USD;
- 2 days and more trekking – from 120 USD / 1 day.
For tourists who want the maximum package of services, prices can be found in our tour programs.
Which tour to choose?
All the necessary information is available in the programs: distance, elevation, timing, route season, what to bring, an approximate menu for the trekking.
- For beginners – one-day hiking with a minimum elevation (no more than 800-1000 m).
- For those who have recently started going to the mountains, or who are engaged in other sports – one-day hiking with elevation of more than 800-1000 m and short trekking for 2-4 days.
- For experienced tourists – long trekking, trekking the peaks 4000 m.
- For those who are familiar with the basics of mountaineering – tracking (+) is a multi-day trip with the use of climbing equipment and most mountaineering programs (except Talgar peak – there are special conditions for this summit).
Yuriy Yushin: +7 705 391 77 44
Phones may be not available, when we are in the mountains in the summer time. So it is better to write to the mail.